Pradhama shiksha Yojana scholarship 2020 application form: Bardhaman Shiksha Yojana scholarship is a pre Matric Scholarship 2020. With the help of these scholarships for students will get higher study. Pradhan Shiksha Yojana pre matric scholarship for all minorities backward classes peoples. Scholarships can give students the financial bombs needed to take a leap and enroll in the degree as well as Boost to the students. Scholarships come up as the most desired form of financial aid. This is because unlike educational loan you don’t have to repay scholarship. Student deserves then they get scholarships on merit basis.
All minorities’ categories are eligible to get benefits under the schemes. Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, persis are eligible to get benefits of the scheme. The scheme is being implemented by the Ministry of Minority affairs to the state and union territories administration. The scholarship is for all those minorities communities studied in class 1st to 10th. This self certified community certificate is required from the student who has attained 18 year of age. For other the community certified by parents of the student is required.
Pradhama shiksha Yojana Scholarship
Pradhan Shiksha Yojana pre matric scholarship, for all students those belongs to poor family’s backward classes, minorities. A student shall we eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government mint for schedule caste, schedule tribes, OBC and minorities. This scheme is a Centre Sector schemes and 100% funding is provided by the Ministry of Minority affairs.
Detail about the scholarships
|Scholarships name||Pradhan Shiksha Yojana pre Matric Scholarship 2020|
|Beneficiary classes||Pre Matric classes from 1st to 10th|
|State||Kerala and Tamilnadu|
|Last date||1st July 2020|
Objectives of the scholarships
- Main objectives to launch pradhan Shiksha Yojana pre Matric Scholarship 2020 in the state of Kerala and tamilnadu is to two and half the family of minorities to send their children in school.
- With the help of the scholarships government also want to improve the level of poor Students in kerala and Tamilnadu.
- The scholarships improve the interest of students for higher study.
Pradhama shiksha Yojana Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Scholarships will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final year examinations
- Annual income of their parents from all sources does not exceed rupees 1 lakh.
- Now the scholarship is open for only Kerala and Tamilnadu students.
- Student must have the certificates of below poverty line and minorities classes.
- All students those studied 3 matrix are eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Student who studied in 1st to 10th class are eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must need to clear the eligibility exam if they want to get benefit of the scholarship.
- If applicant already receives scholarship from other classes then they are not eligible to get benefits under pradhana shiksha Yojana pre matric scholarships 2020.
- All boys and girls are eligible to get the benefits of the scholarships
- Under the scholarship 30% scholarship reserved for girls students.
- Under this is scholarships 20% scholarship reserved for handicapped students. These pre Metric scholarships 2020, for minority’s student, OBC, SC students in Kerala and Tamilnadu. Post matric scholarships in Kerala has fared better than others south in state. There is a 55 941 students from the state about the scholarships in 2017-18 compared to 13626 student in Andhra Pradesh, 15465 in telangana and 32220 students in Karnataka and also 326 90 in Tamilnadu.
The scholarships at pre Matric level will encourage parent’s communities to send your school going children to school lighting their financial burden on school education and sustained their effort to support their children’s to complete school education. Under the scholarships will be awarded for studied in India in a government or private school from class 1st to 10th including such residential government institutes and eligible private Institute selected and notified in a transparent manner by the state government and union territory administration concerned
Pradhama shiksha Yojana Scholarship rate
Admission+ tuition fees:
Entrance fees for classes 6th to 10th rupees: 15000 per year subject to actual both hosteller and day scholar.
Tuition fees for class sixth to tenth rupees: 1000 per month subject to actual both hosteller and day scholar.
For class 1st to 5th rupees 1000 per month for day scholar
For class 6th to 10th
Rupees 2500 per month for hostel
Rupees 1500 per month for day scholar
For 10 month in an academic year
Pradhan Shiksha Yojana pre Matric scholarships application form 2020
- All interested and eligible students those want to get the scholarships for their studies then they need to apply for the scheme. Here we provide complete details regarding the scheme.
- First of that entire applicant who need to apply for scholarships they have to visit the official website.
- Candidate must need all terms and conditions before applying for this scholarship.
- Candidates need to click on the link “application form 2020”.
- After clicking on the given link a new page will open in front of you this page contain boxers.
- You need to fill all information in these boxes with your best knowledge.
- You also need to attach the entire required document such as ID card, aadhar card, identity card, income certificate of parents, handicapped certificate, marks certificates and etc.
- Now in below you need to click on the link accept all terms and conditions.
- At last click on the send button.
Pradhama shiksha Yojana Scholarship: Applicant enrolled in a full time study program will be considered. Application is verified online. Selection process is also depends upon the entrance exams of scholarships. All those students who are successfully pass exam. Further they are eligible to get scholarship.
Other Government scheme/scholarship: Click here
Scholarship is open for 3 categories and the educational qualification as follow:-
- Category A: – 50% total in class 1st to 5th
- Category B: – 60% total in class 5th to 10th
- Category C: – 50% total for handicapped students
Terms and condition for scholarship:-
- Students those applying for the scholarship must have income certificate of their parents authorized by state/ central government.
- Students get 50% marks in their exams that they are eligible to get the scholarships.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- Beneficiary amount directly transferred by the authority in the bank accounts of the students.
- Any students those belongs to schedule caste, Scheduled Tribes and minorities classes then they are eligible to get benefits.
- Student only needs to pay of 100 Rupees at the times of application process.
Pradhama shiksha Yojana Scholarship: The main objective of the scholarships is to encourage parents from minority’s community to send your school going children to school. With the help of the scholarships Educational Board will reduce their financial burden on school education and sustained therefore to support their children’s to complete school education and also get higher education. The scheme is implemented through the national scholarship portal (NSP).
So all the students those belong to kerala and tamilnadu are eligible to get the benefits of the scholarships. With very few documents peoples apply for the scholarship. For more updates regarding the scholarship comments in below sections. Our team will answer your questions as soon as possible. Applicant if you face any kind of problems to fill application form then asks in below box.