YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status | AP Auto Driver Beneficiary List | AP Vahan MIitra Scheme
Today is great news for all the candidate who are waiting for the second list of vahan Mitra application form. As you all know that a huge number of people will be suffered from money due to the lockdown in all over the country. This is due to the covid-19 virus or corona virus. Under this condition the Andhra Pradesh government it released some of the scheme that direct beneficial for the people of andhra Pradesh. Vahan Mitra scheme is one of those scheme which provide the financial assistance to the people of state. YSR Vahana Mitra is for owner cum driver of auto, maxi cab and taxi of the State. AP Government will provide Rs.10,000 as financial assistance for eligible drivers.
Today we discuss about the application status. The YSR vahan Mitra application status will be provided to you by following some of the steps. Before this we inform you that if you want to check the beneficiary list you should have to download only from the official website.
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
YSR vahan Mitra scheme is the most important scheme is for the cab driver as well as the auto driver. Transport Minister Perni Venkataramaiah had gave the details of Vahana Mitra Scheme that about 65,054 applications were received by the transport department from auto rickshaw and taxi/maxi cab drivers. Applicants having their names on the beneficiary list will be finally provided the benefit of this scheme. Only AP YSR Vahana Mitra eligible applicants will be included in the list after proper verification of details provided in the application form. Due to the enforcement of lockdown upon the people, they are now forced to stay at home and have to avoid unnecessary contact with the outer world. This will help to prevent the spread of the virus
|Scheme Name||YSR Vahana Mitra|
|Launched Date||4 June 2020|
|Check Here||Application Status|
|beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Financial Assistant||10,000 rupees per year|
|Budget released||400 crore|
Qualification and Document
If you not registered for the vahan Mitra application form then don’t worry you can also apply for this scheme. Before you apply you have to ensure that you have the following document and the qualification which is needed for the scheme.
- The taxi driver applicant’s name must register with the department of transport.
- The driver must have a valid driving licence.
- Only the candidate above 18 year are eligible.
- Below poverty line candidate eligible for the scheme.
- The candidates should have the Aadhar card number and also have to submit their mobile number at the time of application.
AP Auto Driver Beneficiary List
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme on 4 June 2020. The primary objective is to provide money to self employed auto and taxi cab drivers which could be useful for drivers for repair work, vehicle fitness and to cover insurance expenses. check the website for regular updates that help you with the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme application. The state government will check the present submitted applications can transfer the amount to eligible candidates and will start the fresh registrations.
Vahan Mitra apply online form 2020
- To fill the online application form you have to visit the official website at aptransport.org
- At the homepage, click at the “Online application for financial assistance to Owner-cum-Driver w.r.t Auto, Taxi, Cab vehicles” link
- Then candidates can click at the “Online Application” link to open the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme registration form.
- When the application form is available the applicant must start filling the required details such as applicants’ Name, their Father Name, Date of birth and age. The applicant must also provide their valid Mobile number and resident address, Vehicle License Number, Vehicle Number, Bank account details, etc.
- candidates can enter the registration details and click at the “Preview” button to complete the registration process.
- Application process- 14th Sep 2019
- Last date- 31st October 2019
- Publication of beneficiary list- Released
- Amount of beneficiaries- 50000
AP Auto Driver Scheme
The government of Karnataka has come up with the Karnataka Driver Scheme and announced a package of rupees one thousand six hundred ten Crore.This scheme is going to provide a benefit of Rs. 12,500 to the cab drivers in the State. This includes Auto Rickshaw, Taxi Driver, Maxi Cab or other Transport Light motor vehicle.The Transport Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby declares that the demographic details obtained from the Citizen Applicant through Aadhaar eKYC.
- Total Registered: 239957
- Total Verified: 239957
- Total Approved: 236356
- Total Sanctioned: 236344
The scheme is focused on the people who are driving commercial vehicles and depend on them for livelihood. Around Four Lakh Beneficiaries will get financial Assistance under this Scheme. The applicant will receive an amount of Rs. Twelve thousand Five hundred rupees per year.
AP Auto Driver Application Status
- First, you have to visit the official website of the transport facilities for Andhra Pradesh.
- In the homepage click at the “Online application for financial assistance to Owner-cum-Driver w.r.t Auto, Taxi, Cab vehicles” or click on ” http://22.214.171.124/ysrcheyutha/autoDriverAppForm.do?mode=applicationStatus&type=status “
- A new page will be displayed
- From the given options click at the “Application Status” option.
- Submit the asked details such as –
- Applicant ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
- Also take screenshot or download the result.
YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List
Here you can check the list of Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List. AP Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Vahana Mitra scheme which provides Rs.10,000 allowance to self-employed drivers of.The amount is meant to meet maintenance expenses, and for obtaining insurance and fitness certificates among other documents. The scheme was a promise made by Jagan during his padayatra before the election in the same town. Those people who could not make it on time can apply till month-end and their applications would be considered.
Visit the official website, in this you can fill the application form.
It is impossible to check name in YSR Vahana Mitra scheme before release it.
the 2nd phase of YSR Vahana Mitra scheme will be released on 4 June 2020.